Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lots of Scrappy Goodness!

Look at these oh-so-cool add-on goodies from Cocoa Daisy! Kristina Contes selected her favorite products for the Aug. kit, and these are just a couple of the add-ons I like (don't you just love those Hambly circles). Tricia does such a fabulous job putting everything together. Go check them all out now...Wow!




Yes, I'm addicted to Cocoa Daisy, but I've also discovered a new kit club that I love (well, it's not new, but I just found it!). Of course, the July kit that I fell in love with is sold out already, but it's chock-full of scrappy goodness and Kristina Contes and Nisa Fiin are on the design team. It's called Those Were the Days. Can't wait to see what comes up for August. I'll definitely be checking it out.

In the meantime, I have other goodies coming my way, including stuff from Work in Progress and the It Kit Studio. Check this out. I better get scrapping!!!




Well, I'm off to go watch some movies and hang with Mami... She's feeling better and I'm taking care of her this weekend! :-)

1 comment:

Ady said...

We better get scrappin...So many goodies, so little time. Love the products on the site, Those were the days but it isn't user friendly. I can't find a sneak peak for August but I guess that's good because I can't buy anymore until September. LOL...