Monday, July 9, 2007

My new layout and...anxiously awaiting CKU


I made this page today (and uploaded it to my SIS TV gallery, of course!). Isn't it cool? I had fun making it because it's different. I used acrylic paints for the background and the chipboard, then I doodled and used Heidi Swapp tape (4 of them actually). I even added a funky heart that I received in a press package at work. Just wanted to PLAY. Tomorrow is The Police concert. My DH is going to have so much fun with Jorge and his other buddies.

I'm also trying to get prepared for CKU-Orlando. So many classes, so little time. I went into the class list for Nashville and I definitely want to do Ali's album track, but I haven't selected the classes I like yet. Registration starts Wednesday night so the clock is ticking. I just wish that the link to the Orlando classes was enabled...I'll let you know what I pick...

Good night, my friends!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Have a great time a CKU. Hope you get into Ali's class!

Ady said...

So many exciting things. The CKU site for Orlando is up and running. I checked out all the classes. Lets recap later what we are taking.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how much stuff you have posted on this and SIS - when do you have the time?? the SIS is really cool - thanx for clueing me in! Keep me in the loop!!
Rena