Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Latest Creations

Hi my friends!

It's been a busy couple of days...Last Friday night, I made my best friend this birthday card (it's a scraplift from the Scrapologie gallery). Isn't it cute? I had to go to both JoAnn's and Michael's to find the tag and the perfect black and white polka dot ribbon, but it was well worth it!



On Sunday, I got to scrap ALL DAY! How fun! I worked on my Clearly Cutting Edge Album from Pageframe Designs that I got at CKC-Ft. Lauderdale. And last night, I put the finishing touches on it. Here's a peek...To see the entire album, just go to my Scrap in Style TV gallery. This was such a fun project and I'm really happy with the result. Let me know what you think!





Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Ady said...

love the card and I love the album. Your on creative role. Keep up the good work.

Rachael said...

Cute card!!! Love that ribbon!!

Your mini is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card & the acrylic album - I saw some of it 1st hand, and it's truly gorgeous! Keep up the creativity!!

Rena

AnilĂș Magloire said...

WOW!! That clear album is insane!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am not a 'scrappy-person', but this acrylic album is AWESOME!!

Vanessa's new nick-name is "Scrappy" by the way....(should be "loco-about-scrapping" - but that was too long.

(Favvis)Maria said...

Really nice clear album you´ve made!