Sunday, July 8, 2007

Some very cool eye candy

Hello there!

Heidi Swapp just had her baby yesterday, on 07-07-07! Isn't that cool? Of course, the baby is adorable. Check out pics on her blog! I really love Heidi's products, especially the bling, chipboard letters, journaling spots, stamps, okay, everything! She's so amazingly talented. Oh, and did you know there's a ClubHeidi kit club now, too? It's already sold out, but here's a photo for your enjoyment...





I'm soooo excited that I cannot contain myself (alright, maybe I can but it's hard!). I saw Scrapologie's sneak peek for August and I LOVE Anahata's art that Ranjini is incorporating into her kits.



You can see more creative goodies at Papayalicious.com, incuding some of Anahata's artistic creations...





And here's more eye candy for you!!! Lisa Pace created this stunning new Maya Road album that's filled with new products that will debut at CHA (more pics are on her blog) and I love it.



And, yes, I'm still LOVING playing over at Scrap in Style TV whenever I can. The talent over there is amazing and it's so much fun. I've interacted with people from all over the world and I have some very cool favorite SISters. It's truly a happy place :-) Check out my SIS TV portfolio!

Okay, I think that's all for now. I'm taking care of my cute, little Mami (grandma) and she just woke up so I am going to go spoil her and make her morning coffee (maybe I'll even make French Toast, which is one of the few things I DO make really yummy!).

Happy scrappin to all!

1 comment:

Ady said...

I love the lantern tag that's in your kit. It's awesome. So many goodies, so little time. On my way to check out Heidi's blog. Happy Sunday...