Friday, July 6, 2007

Some cool scrappy links

Hi, my friends!

How to Post a Comment on My Blog

First of all, some of you have been trying to figure out how to leave me comments on my blog. It's super-easy!

Just click on “comments” right under each post, leave me your message, select “other” if you don’t have a Google account, and just type in your name and hit “publish your comment." That’s all.


Scrap in Style TV

This website is so cool! Here's a direct link to my profile and if you scroll all the way down you can see some of my recent layouts from this week. I learned about this site from Anilu and now Ady also has a profile that she set up after she saw how much fun I was having :-)

Click here to view my SIS TV profile and gallery.


CHA Sneak Peek

Check out Natasja’s blog! She’s from the Netherlands and I found her on SIS TV’s message board. Apparently she knows all of the newest stuff that’s debuting at the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association Show) and she has tons of great stuff posted so you can get your fill of eye candy! Here are just a couple of the items posted on her blog...





I'm dying to scrapbook! I have so many cool projects on my mind that I will need to make some time next week and create some cool stuff.

Have a great weekend and happy scrappin! :-)

2 comments:

Ady said...

Aren't you a wealth of information. Thanks for the links. I need to scrap. I have sooooo much stuff, I have to stop buying and start scrapping. But I definietly want the stitching tape runner. (all three to be exact, can't see me using a sewing machine to get the look) Love it....

Barb said...

Hi, Vanessa.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I'm having a great time looking at the CHA sneaks, too. Love the new stuff!