Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

It's Wednesday, otherwise known as hump day, and I got some happy mail this week! Yippee! I received my It Kit Studio August kit, which I thought would bring more goodies in it, but it's still very pretty... I also received my Work in Progress kit and WOW! Trish does a great job of putting it all together and you get lots of very cool goodies! I love it! Here's a peek at my add-on kit from Work in Progress, including the little birdie stamp from Catslife Press:




On a separate note, I took an ASSESS test at work because I'm part of a Change in Leadership team at my company and I also participated in an all-day workshop that was quite interesting. I really enjoyed all of the insight and interaction. From my ASSESS test, the results showed that I am thoughtful, prefer structure, detail-oriented, trusting, outgoing, assertive, imaginative, enjoy multi-tasking, good at coaching and developing others, I need to be liked by most, and like to be recognized. Conversely, I am apparently too pessimistic and sensitive when it comes to frustration tolerance. It goes into further details, but I thought it was pretty interesting overall. Definitely food for thought...

Later...

1 comment:

Ady said...

love all your new goodies, can't wait to get mine. Your ASSESS is pretty much on the money... pretty cool...