Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CONGRATS to my scrappy friends!

The Work In Progress Design Team was just announced today and I just want to say CONGRATS to my very talented scrappy friends, Anilu and Ivette!!!

I'm so excited for you both!!! Wow, you're good at keeping secrets, but I suspected :-) I can't wait to see what you create with these delicious kits... I just love all the pages you gals put together!

I'm also happy to announce that I received an Honorable Mention from Trish at Work In Progress. It was my very first time answering a DT call, so I think that's pretty good! Yeah for me!

Hugs to all and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Balou said...

OMG! How awesome! Now I really WILL have to get their autographs, lol.

Balou said...

Anilu just told me that you got an HM! Congrats to you too! (I can't get onto their website; keep getting an error) =(

Wow -- I'm just surrounded by celebrities, lol!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Congrats to you, Miss HM!!

Ady said...

Congrats on your HM.You will definitely get it next time girl. Your layouts are beautiful.I'm your biggest fan...