Wednesday, August 15, 2007

De-stressing with my new kit...



I'm in the midst of compiling 2008 budgets, capital expenditures, etc., so I have numbers coming out of my ears! When I got home from work today at about 7:45 pm, I needed to de-stress. After having dinner with my DH, I sat down and starting looking at my August Cocoa Daisy kit and I was instantly inspired. This has got to be one of my all-time favorites. I have so many plans for this kit. I just wish there were more hours in the day cause I cannot keep staying up so late to scrap. LOL! This is the first page I created. I hope to keep playing with it for a while and I'm going to make a mini with my d. reeves acrylic album so stay tuned! Did I mention how much I just LOVE Cocoa Daisy? Their kits are great and Tricia is so wonderful. I can't recommend them enough!

Also, I have this beauty coming from Work in Progress... How cool is this?! I immediately got on the pre-order list when I found out that Jamie Waters was the guest designer and I knew it was featuring Scenic Route. Plus, Trish does a great job of putting together fabulous goodies each month! Yeah for me! Now I just need lots more time to do it all!




Finally, my friend Anilu announced today that she will be on the Cupcake Scrapshop design team. CONGRATS Anilu! I can't wait to see what you create. Your talent speaks for itself!

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Ady said...

this layout is beautiful. thanks for saving me from almost not getting my kit. i would have had a heartattack. love the layout and I love the kit too...

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You are too sweet, Vane!!

The fact that I can share this with you gals makes it even better.

THANK YOU!!!

Cathy Pascual said...

beautiful layout!
Thanks for visiting my blog too :)

~Nancy~ said...

OMG girlie.. your layout is awesome..and the kit looks so yummie! can't wait to see your creations popping up here!!!! Enjoy your weekend! XOXO Nancy

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you find your on going creativity! Your stuff always looks awesome and your blog is fun to read! I have "scrappers block" and have been looking at the same pages for days on end. Can't wait to see you next weekend and be inspired again!

Rena