Sunday, June 24, 2007

So sorry to see the weekend end...

Hi friends!

I really had a nice weekend. On Saturday, Richard and I went to his cousin, Melissa's, Quinceanero. I bought a nice outfit at Macy's and new shoes, too. I had my hair done and I really felt good. We had a great time. Here are a couple of pictures of us... First, sitting at the table and then dancing...





On Sunday, we went to brunch at Deli Lane, followed by a great walk through Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery while walking as much as possible to try and get some exercise. I was sweating like crazy so I think my mission was accomplished! We took a few nice pictures and we got to see so many iguanas along the way. Richard had never seen Fairchild so it was fun to share such a nice experience with him. We bought an annual membership so now we can go back and walk more often!







Afterward, we went to my in-laws' house for dinner and some people jumped into the pool afterward while I hung out with Kinsel and chatted away! Here's Richard with his dad, his sister and the kids; his dad diving into the pool; and his sister, Roxana, with her adorable doggy.







Hugs to all and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: