Monday, June 18, 2007

Presenting...My First Mini Scrapbook

I'm so excited! I created my very first mini scrapbook as a tribute to Mother's Day. I love this 6 3/4" x 4 3/4" zigzag horizontal kit from 7 Gypsies because it allows me to create a double-sided album. I have layouts of my family on one side and Richard's family on the other. I used pink cardstock along with Jenni Bowlin's May kit, pink and brown ribbon, as well as pink MM acrylic paint and mod podge on the covers. Isn't it cute? Tell me what you think!!!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. I loved it. You did it. You captured the essence of Mother's Day with this album and it is simply beautiful.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I am lifting this for sure!!! You did an amazing job, Vane :)
I can't wait to get together to scrap again.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! You did an amazing job on it. I would love to see it in person. Please bring it when we get together.

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous Vanessa!! I can sense the TLC thru your photos!! keep the posts coming!