Monday, June 25, 2007

Celebrating those we love

I've been thinking about my Mom a lot lately. I miss her and I wish she was here so I could tell her so many things that were left unsaid. I did this layout about her some time ago. On Saturday night, I wore one of her bracelets and a ring to the Quinceanero. I know that she's always with me and with Jorge... This photo was taken the day she and Jorge got married!



I also wanted to share with you this layout that I completed recently. I made this for my mother-in-law and framed it for her as a gift. It's a photo of her and my father-in-law on their wedding day 43 years ago. I used my May Scrapologie kit!

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Such great pages for such great memories!

Ady said...

I love these layouts. Remember is my favorite. The colors really express the essence of your mom. Love you lots. Yayi