Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lots of drama in my life

Hi friends! I haven't posted anything in a while because there have been lots of things going on this past week.

First, I was taking care of Mami (my grandma). She's been a little depressed and fragile these past few weeks. She suffers from dymentia so it's been hard for my family to cope with everything.

Work has been incredibly busy! I've had a very hectic week, with lots of meetings, client visits, books that are on deadline, etc. I'm always amazed at the amount of publications that we produce every single month. It's a lot of work keeping everyone on schedule and ensuring that each and every single product is the best that it can be. But even though it's challenging, I've always enjoyed what I do and that's why I'm still there! I cannot complain. I always say that "Busy is good."

Next, during all this craziness, I got very ill with a bad cold that resulted in a sinus and throat infection. I'm much better now, but I had to go in sick to work all week because I just couldn't miss a day!

My honey-bunny has been traveling back and forth this week, first to Iowa (long story) and then to Oregon (another long story). You know what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

Now to some fun scrappy stuff...

I did manage to sign on to Two Peas and see that my K&Co. Amy Butler tote was back in stock so I ordered it! Yeah! I can't wait to get it. I want to use it to go to CKC-Ft. Lauderdale in a couple of weeks. Isn't it oh-so-cute? :-)



Also, I just found Amy Butler double-sided Belle paper, ribbon, fabric brads and metal art paper clips at Michael's so I had to pick those up, too.

Finally, I've been suffering from scrapbook withdrawal because it's been way too long... so in the midst of everything I managed to finish my very first mini album (4 1/2" x 6 1/2"). I don't have photos of it yet, but I'll share it with you in the coming days.

That's all for now. Happy scrappin!

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Wow! That's a lot... I hope you're better now :)
Love your tote !!