Thursday, June 7, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Me

I've been seeing this on several blogs and I thought it would be fun. Here are seven RANDOM FACTS/HABITS about me that you may not know.

1. I don’t like pickles or mustard; until a few years ago, I didn’t care for peanut butter much either, but on a VERY rare occasion I will eat it. Oh, and foods with a strange consistency or chicken that is not really well done totally grosses me out.
2. Puerto Rican food rocks (but of course, I'm biased). Boricua red beans are sooo much tastier to me than Cuban black beans. I love exotic foods, such as Indian, Greek, Mexican, Japanese... I could live on sushi and Puerto Rican food. Yummy!
3. I LOVE my scrappy magazines. I can sit there are read (yes, really read them), from cover to cover. I usually edit them as I read them. It’s a really bad habit, but sometimes I just cannot help it. It comes naturally. I do this with all the mags I read and I get really excited if I find a mistake. I guess I’m kinda’ compulsive that way.
4. Because we love the “It’s Happy Bunny” series, I started calling my hubby honey-bunny and it just stuck. We can so relate to those cute little books. So now we’re the bunny family. Don’t mess with us rabbits!
5. I make up song lyrics in the shower. However, in order to be subjected to this torture session (I can’t sing to save my life!), you must secretly drop by when I’m in a really great mood. It’s reserved for those happiest of days.
6. I hate clutter and a disorganized house. I thrive on having a clean and organized home. (Right now, the closets and drawers are messy and it’s really bothering me).
7. I worry about almost everything. I even worry about not worrying so much. What a problem!

Tag, you're it! Try it, it's fun!

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

We have lots in common :)