Friday, June 8, 2007

I LOVE this cake!!!


Since I'm the editorial and design director at a custom publishing company, I come across some pretty neat things. Look at this awesome cake with the stylish pink and brown color scheme and the eye-catching butterflies. It's a beautiful artistic creation made by Cake Designs By Edda. It makes me want to plan my wedding all over again! I would have done things so differently if I had known then what I know now. After all, I've come across some very creative concepts while putting together a few issues of a wedding magazine. So now that I've been married almost three years and cannot go back in time and have another wedding, I need to come up with a new excuse to celebrate and go all out and have the pink and brown color scheme with this amazing cake. Hmm... I need a BIG reason to celebrate! An excuse to order this cake! Any ideas? :-)

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I totally get you. I wish I could plan mine all over again.
The cake is gorgeous!