Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's making me happy right now...

First of all, have I told you just how much I LOVE Cocoa Daisy! Tricia puts together the most amazing kits! There's no photo of the October kit yet, but it will include some very yummy stuff like the "Love, Elsie" You & Me fabric paper I've been wanting and a cool chipboard people keychain (I can just see my mini album coming together already!). In fact, I saw this idea on the Studio Calico website and I'm going to use it as my inspiration for a mini using the Cocoa Daisy Oct. kit...Check it out!




My friend Lou posted her happy list on her blog, so I thought I'd take a moment to share a few things that are making me happy right now...

1- I had a great time today while at dinner with my in-laws
2- I just enjoyed a cold, refreshing orange Crystal Light
3- Anxiously awaiting my Cocoa Daisy kit
4- My house is clean :-)
5- Looking forward to CKU-Orlando in just three weeks (I get to meet Ali Edwards and Becky Higgins)
6- Going on vacation in a few short weeks with my DH (Spain, here we come!)
7- My Creating Keepsakes magazine
8- I got a mani-pedi today and I love that feeling!
9- My fave show, House, is back on Tuesday nights starting this coming week
10- My HAPPY room (scrap room)
11- Cool A/C and a comfy bed to jump into in a short while
12- Cuddles from my honey-bunny
13- Good conversations today with family and friends
14- We won lots of awards for our magazines and books (those are the things that make it all worthwhile)
15- My pre-birthday scrapbook party tomorrow!!! I'm so excited to see my scrappy friends, eat yummy food and just have FUN!

Peace and happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,
Lovely little album!!
And I see you're attending CKU!!! Man... wish I lived in the USA and that I could go too...
Thanks for you comment on Miss p/m!

Bye,
PJ

Mika said...

Hi, great book love it! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

~Nancy~ said...

Love that little album! SO cute!!!! And thanks for sharing your happy thoughts with us!!! And OMG.. you're going to CKU in Orlando! Lucky you (don't you have some space left in your suitcase to bring me with you?? hehe) Have fun!!!! XOXO

Ady said...

Many of those things make me happy too. Can't wait to go to CKU to create and meet wonderful new scrappers.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I had so much fun at the crop! Yummy food and great conversation!