Saturday, September 1, 2007

The weekend is here.........

I had a great time tonight having dinner with my scrappy pals at Benny's Puerto Rican restaurant. YUM!!!!! We had lots of fun chatting away, laughing and planning upcoming events. Gotta do it again.


I just caught a glimpse of Chris Daughtry's concert in Las Vegas. Do you guys remember him from American idol? I just think he is so HOT and I have really enjoyed his music. Oooh baby!




And finally, I cannot wait to see what Jamie Waters creates for Work in Progress. The gallery goes up tomorrow.... And did you see the beautiful kit and add-ons over at Cocoa Daisy this month? WOW! How delicious are those kits!

Good night and happy scrapping! I'll be working on my latest mini about all my scrappy friends so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Ady said...

His music is great. not to mention he's eye candy. I had a great time at dinner too. Need to get a planner soon. Too many dates to remember...