Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello from the USVI!!!

I'm in the USVI today. I arrived last night and have been hard at work (yes, work, not play) all day. So far all is going well (except my hotel freakin' sucks but it's the only hotel where my company has trade...till next year). Anyway, I presented the proof of the book to the client today and they really liked what they saw. Yeah! We still have lots of work ahead, but it's all coming together nicely.

So guess what I read on the airplane last night (aside from the USVI book, of course!) The new "We DARE You" book from Kristina Contes, et al. All I can say is WOW! I love all of the Dares and how it inspires us to capture the moments in our everyday lives. Not just birthdays and holidays, but the real nitty gritty day-to-day. What matters. And I just love the layouts overall. I didn't get through much, but I read a couple of the chapters and I want to do the Dares. So, since I read on my BFF's blog that some of you are doing one Dare a week, I'd love to join in. How fun is that! Coof stuff, I tell ya.

Well, my wonderful scrappy friends, I'm off to take some Tylenol and get rid of this headache and then I'll have dinner. I'll be back home by Monday.

Hugs to all!

4 comments:

Ady said...

I miss you...I'm so used to calling you at a spur of the moment when I see something interesting in scrap world. Glad your work day went well. Just think tomorrow your honey will be there and you can have a nice relaxing weekend... I'm so glad you love the Dares book as much as I do. The girls started posting the first dare. I'm going to start working on it tonight. Talk to you soon and have fun...

Anonymous said...

say hi to the "girls" in the USVI... I know the hotel you're staying at - EB & I stayed there too - not great. don't stress out and enjoy the little things in life that matter!!
sorry I missed last Sunday...
Rena

~Nancy~ said...

Hey there sweetie! Hope everything went well with your trip.. and that you had a safe flight back!!! Enjoy your week (hope you'll have some ME-time too somewhere this week) XOXO

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Good luck, Vane! I am dying to get the Dare book.
Hope the headache's gone :)