Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bon Jovi was AWESOME!!!

As usual. I have LOVED them since I was a pre-teen. I used to touch the TV screen when their videos played on MTV and sing along like a mad woman. I was obsessed. Still am, actually, to some extent. I think Jon and Richie are HOT and I love their music. Their lyrics speak to me, their music energizes me, seeing them in person gives me pure delight and goose bumps. Every time. I cannot get enough of my favorite band. I had a silly grin on my face all day Sunday just thinking about the concert. Once I arrived, I was overcome with joy and it didn't matter that it was pouring outside.

VIP Parking right in front of the BankAtlantic Center entrance - check
VIP T-shirts and badge - check
VIP souvenir tickets - check
Autographed tour programs - check
Kickass seats - check
Camera turned on - check

I was ready. It was showtime baby!

These are just some of the photos I shot. It was hard getting good photos with my point and shoot camera... especially with the red and blue lights and the smoke inside the arena... BUT I managed to get a few good shots to remember this special night. I had Circleside VIP tickets so when they moved up to the outer stage circle, I was literally four rows away from Jon! Wow. (Heart beating fast now!) I could see his gorgeous smile, that boyish grin, the sweat coming down his chest. Oooh, baby!















I can't wait for their next tour! They put on such an awesome show and it just keeps getting better :) They ROCK my world!

By the way, I downloaded the Poladroid demo and created vintage-looking Polaroids from a couple of my photos. Love it! So cool, easy and fun! Check this out:



That's all for now... I hope you enjoyed my concert photos!

Peace and happy scrapping,
Vanessa

6 comments:

Margie said...

VANE! How awesome and fun! So happy you got to rock it with Bon Jovi (Yes...he's so hot)! Now you can touch your computer screen while singing along to their songs;) lol. Love the photos!

Ady said...

You got some great photos... I can't wait to play with the vintage polaroid application. I'm so happy you enjoyed your concert.

Maritza said...

OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES. I especially love the one of you and him in the background.

Uniquely Ella said...

Wow Vanessa, thanks for sharing the photos, they are great. I'm so happy for you. What FUN!
xxxx
Marlene

Anonymous said...

OMG your photos are amazing - you were soooo close!!! I missed this tour, but when I went last time I thought they were amazing live....
glad the show was amazing for you!
Rena

lawrenbc said...

I AM SO JEALOUS I CAN BARELY STAND IT! I saw them in concert for the first time 2 years ago and it was hands down the best concert I've ever been to...!!!!!