Monday, May 7, 2007

Scrapologie and interview questions...


Have you seen the Scrapologie kit for May? I just got mine today and I love it. I cannot wait to play with it... Look at this beauty! Get yours before they're all gone.

Here's the interview Anilu sent me:
1. What's your guilty pleasure? Wow... I guess it's Coach.

2. Do you collect anything? What? I do have a small turtle collection that I've picked up during my travels.

3. Fave TV show? House

4. What was the best day of your life so far? I have no idea! I really love it when my family comes together because it rarely happens, so maybe my wedding day because it brought everyone together...even those who don't normally interact with each other. Or maybe it was during our honeymoon when we went to Paris and I was at the Eiffel Tower or when we woke up and we were in Hawaii for my birthday... I LOVE to travel anywhere with my honey!

5. Your absolute fave food? Hmm, probably sushi

Wanna be interviewed? Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me,” and include your email address. I will respond by emailing you five questions for you to answer. I get to pick the questions. You will then update your blog with the answers to the questions and include this explanation, as well as an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Bye for now!

No comments: