Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm sick, but I wanted to share this Miami story...

I wanted to post this yesterday, but I've been ill. Turns out I have an ear and throat infection. Don't ask me how I got it since I wasn't ill with the flu or anything. I just developed a really bad ear ache Sunday night and before I knew it there it was! Bang! An ear and throat infection. :-(

But, even with this bad ear ache and constant sleepy feeling I have right now, I wanted to let you know about how I spent my Sunday afternoon... My hubby and I went out to Matheson Hammock park to exercise and we had a fabulous day! The weather was picture-perfect. We walked for a couple of hours throughout the park, catching a glimpse of different fishies and birds, watching the boats out in the distant ocean and enjoying the tranquil scenery, the mangroves and the view of downtown. Ahhh! All my worries seemed to disappear at that very moment. On days like this, I wish I had my camera, but I didn't. At the end, we stopped to watch the boaters launch their vessels in the water... and some struggle to take them out! That was entertaining. Matheson Hammock is so beautiful. This really is a wonderful part of living in Miami.

No comments: