Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Magical Wishes

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the sweet comments and outpouring of love on my last post (Rena, your words really touched me!). I am very lucky to have such wonderfully sweet friends who understand and support me during the good and not-so-good times. I just felt the need to write from the heart and share some of my life. It was therapeutic for me.

Last weekend, hubby and I attended a baby shower and a birthday dinner for a friend. We had a great time. Here are some pics of both events.

We played a game at the shower where I had to feed baby food to Richard while blindfolded. Yeah, that didn't go so well. He wouldn't eat it! Turns out the green bean baby food was mixed with mustard and barbecue sauce. Eeek!




Then we headed to Rosa Mexicano and Blue Martini for a birthday. Look at that adorable baby girl on the right! She makes me smile :-)



And last, but certainly not least, here are two layouts that I created using the Webster's Pages Magical Wishes paper kit that Damaris put together for the Retreat in September. I love these papers and embellies and I had so much fun scraplifting these layouts from the Scrapbook.com gallery.

You may remember these photos from my last post...




I also made an album to celebrate my upcoming 5th wedding anniversary with the ideas that Damaris used in her class. I love this! Here's a sneak peek at some of the pages. I will finish embellishing it once I have my photos...






That's all for now... Only TWO more days till my birthday... wow, I am getting old!

Peace and happy scrapping,
Vanessa

2 comments:

bwgayoso said...

Wow!! beautiful layouts! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday my friend!! : )

Ady said...

Those layouts are beautiful... I can't wait to finish my WIP layouts.. I'm ready to work on the Halloween mini