Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Splurge and Some New Layouts (finally!)


Hi my friends!

I just had to purchase this gorgeous Limited Edition kit that Trish over at Work in Progress put together. It's already sold out so I'm thrilled that I was able to order mine in time. It has lots of new Pink Paislee papers and goodies that will debut at CHA and a Making Memories album with a chartreuse spine (my fave color green!) So, I went ahead and bought it because I couldn't resist. Whoohoo!

Last night, I got to scrap at Barb's house and Esther joined us, too. We had a great time chatting. Barb created the most adorable Valentine's Day cards and I worked on a couple of pages. The rest of the girls couldn't make it, but hopefully we can all get together again soon. I feel so blessed to have these amazing women in my life!

Here are some recent layouts that I hadn't shared with you yet, including my last two Christmas 2007 pages. I have a couple more from last night, but I'm adding some finishing touches so I'll post those later.





I started this layout a looong time ago and forgot all about it, so when I accidentally came across this I decided to finish it. I'm not thrilled with it, but I do like the stamped flowers on the cork paper from Cocoa Daisy's August 07 kit featuring Kristina Contes's favorites products (one of my all-time faves).





I used my new SEEDS paper kit from Collage Press for these two layouts. I am in love with that paper! Check out the chopsticks on this layout! :-)





That's all for now! Peace and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Ady said...

That kit is gorgoeous. I can't wait to get it too. Your layouts with the Seeds paper is gorgeous. I can't wait to get them for my birthday. LOL :-)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

LOVE the pages, Vane and I love that kit too :)

Mika said...

Love your sushi Lo. Mika

Anonymous said...

I would have got that kit too! love it.
Consider yourself tagged Vanessa, if you haven't been already, would love to read what your favourite sites are: check my blog for details. LOL
Love all those gorgeous layouts.