Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm in Madrid!

We just arrived in Madrid and the airport was the first highlight of our trip. It's ultra modern and really cool... So now we are in our hotel room, our ultra modern and awesome hotel room. Love this place. It's called Vincci Soho in the center of all the action. I've already shot lots of pics. LOL! We only slept a couple of hours on the flight, but it's only 11 am here and so we're heading out to sightsee... So happy to experience this new adventure. There seems to be this interesting contrast of historic and contemporary architecture and artistic treasures. I love it already!!! I have free Internet and I wish I could call home, but it's 5 am there and I don't think anyone would appreciate that. He he he!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Balou said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Can't wait to see all your beautiful pics when you get back!

Ady said...

Thanks for the comment, I wouldn't even have checked your blog until you arrived. I'll keep checking in...Love ya and miss you...