Monday, September 20, 2010

SPARK Part 3


Happy Monday :) I'm back with more SPARK goodness!!! The photo above was some doodling that Rhonna Farrer did on the side of the building where SPARK was held... so beautiful and so fun :)

One of our core classes was on photography and it was taught by the amazing Wendy Whitacre of Blue Lily Photography. I loved her personality, her patience and that she took the time to teach us a few techniques and challenged us along the way.



She set up some practice stations and we got to play a little bit while in class...





And we were asked to bring a special keepsake to photograph so I brought this pendant that I purchased at the Dear Lizzie Boutique the day before...



This is my BFF trying to figure out her camera settings...



Wendy also gave us these adorable little booklets she made (which were strung above us with clothespins). They looked so pretty!



I know that I've said this a gazillion times, but I LOVED this event! SPARK really inspired me to think creatively, to take a chance, to reach for the stars!

***

SIDENOTE: Just wanted to let you know about a great giveaway on the Evalicious website.


Eve makes the most amazing art journals and other goodies so be sure to check it out! :)

Peace and happy scrapping!
Vanessa

1 comment:

Caryl Hope said...

LOVE the pendant!

It's great that you are showing us what you've been doing at SPARK... I think I'll have to sign up for the next one. :-)

And thanks for the heads up at Evalicious. LOVE her too!