Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back from vacation...

Hello my friends!

In case you've been wondering, I returned last week from an amazing, fun-filled, action-packed, adventurous vacation. Yep, no rest for us! We were gone for a while and we came back exhausted and jet lagged. But boy was it worth it! It's been a crazy busy week unpacking, cleaning, editing photos, working, visiting family, etc... so that's why I haven't blogged. I haven't had a chance to go through all our photos yet, but here's just a little taste of one of our favorite parts of the trip: Rafting in the Colorado River at the base of the Grand Canyon. :)




Yes, that was just one gush of nice, muddy river water coming right at us. LOL! I'll share more photos in the weeks ahead.



I'm off traveling again this week. This time with my BFF. We're heading to Utah for SPARK, where we'll see Elizabeth Kartchner, Margie Romney-Aslett, Emily Falconbridge and more... it will be a fun girls getaway... hee! Photos to come...

Peace and happy scrapping!
Vanessa

1 comment:

Caryl Hope said...

Welcome back! Love the teaser photos and can't wait to see the rest. Looks like a fun vacay!

You're going to SPARK, how exciting!!! I LOVE Elizabeth Kartchner, hope one of these days I'll get to be in one of her classes. :-) I'm sure it is FUN!

Oh, and I love your vacation album... can't wait to see it when it's all done.