Sunday, March 7, 2010

The start of a new week...

... is upon us and with that comes lots and lots of work, a business trip to Los Cabos early tomorrow morning, welcoming back a new senior editor, and more.

This weekend I've worked a bit and I visited my lovely friends at Barb's house yesterday (Boy was that fun! I missed them!). I also helped my Titi Mae move into a new house today. I was kind of sad because I had to say goodbye to "Mami's room," where she lived, where we shared many laughs and good talks, where I visited with her and where she passed away in 2008. I miss her every single day.

On the scrappy front, I received my order of doilies and handmade vintage flowers all the way from Australia. It was well worth it though. Look at these beauties... If you're interested, check out this Etsy shop.


Here are a couple of more layouts I completed last week with the Studio Calico February kit, Baker's Dozen. LOVE that kit! One of my faves by far... These are scrap lifts from the design team's galleries.




DON'T FORGET!!! You know how I love Lily Bee! Well, they have formed a new fan page on Facebook. Please join and comment on the giveaway (third post down on the fan page - currently has 276 comments). If you tell them that I sent you, BOTH of us can win an entire collection of Hello Sunshine!! Yippee!!! Two winners will be chosen by March 9th. :)

I have many more layouts to share, but I need to finish getting ready for tomorrow. I'll be back soon!

Peace and happy scrapping,
Vanessa

5 comments:

Ady said...

The layouts are beautiful and those goodies from etsy are adorable. I definitely need to order some of these.

Damaris said...

I love the etsy goodies. By the way...I love my house in you LO's... but I can't seem to find myself in the pics????? HINT, HINT!!!
LOL.
Hugs,
me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lawrenbc said...

oooh! i really like these layouts. Are you trying to suck me into the Studio Calico vortex? Yikes.

Maritza said...

Can you tell I'm going backwards with the posts. LOL Boy can you stretch a kit. I love it. Awesome LOs