Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two more layouts

Hi my friends!

I have been a very busy bee, as things at work have been quite hectic... but hey, I am NOT complaining...

Here are a couple more layouts I made using the May Cocoa Daisy kit. I just love this kit!




Here's a photo I haven't shared yet. For Father's Day, we took my father-in-law, Pepe, and my step dad, Jorge, to The Rustic Inn in Ft. Lauderdale for some delicious crab. We had a great time. Here's a picture of me and Jorge.



Tomorrow I am off to Puerto Rico on vacation. Whoohoo! I am so very excited to visit my island. This is where I was born and raised and it still pulls at my heart strings. I cannot wait to tour the whole island, go to the beach, snorkel, eat yummy Puerto Rican food, visit family and sightsee.

I'll try to blog from the road!!! Good night...

Peace and happy scrapping!
Vanessa

3 comments:

Maritza said...

Beautiful LOs. The "I love berries" LO is so cute and fun. You are so luckyyyyy! Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Damaris said...

gREAT lo...AS ALWAYS. Have a fantastic time in la Isla. Be safe.
Hugs,
ME

Ady said...

Have a great time girl... Eat some mofongo so you'll stop harrassing Damaris. LOL. Great layouts. I'll miss you...