Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Have a wonderful day with all the dads in your life! Here's to my step dad, Jorge, who's one in a million (billion, actually!). Love you Jorge! :-)

I have had a wonderfully productive weekend. I shopped online and bought some cute summery clothes, including a couple of bathing suits (so that in and of itself is an accomplishment! LOL!), I planned our Caribbean sailing vacation for August (whoohoo!), I bought Father's Day cards and gifts, I went out with my DH for a lobster dinner (Yum! I was craving lobster!) and a movie (The Happening), and believe it or not....

I am 100% done with my Spain vacation album!!!

Now that's awesome!!! I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet, but I will soon so you could see it all. I'm so proud of what I did!!! He, he, he!

Peace to all and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Ady said...

Happy Father's Day to Jorge... I can't wait to see this amazing album you keep bragging about. I can't wait to see all your new clothes too.

scrappy jen d said...

Hello Vanessa,

I can't wait to see your Spanish album!
Hope to see it soon on your blog!
You made me a little jealous with your yummie LOBSTER dinner!
I just love lobster! Hard to get here.....
Time for us to come to Florida (Sunny State) again! We loved Disney and Sea World very much!
Bye and thank you for your comment om my blog,

have a nice day, Jen.