Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Please Pray for Tommy and Natalie


Today is a sad day.

My DH's cousin, Tommy, and his fiancee, Natalie, are amazing, beautiful people. They have been together for many years. He was a groomsman at our wedding, I helped her with wedding ideas, and they were pregnant with twin boys!!!

This past weekend, the twin boys they were expecting stopped moving. Both of the babies passed away and on Sunday Tommy and Natalie got to see their babies and say goodbye in the hospital in the hopes of providing them with some closure.

Natalie was seven months pregnant!!! They had the room already prepared and they were ecstatic about the upcoming birth. I cannot even imagine what they must be going through. I can only hope and pray that God will see them through this. The entire family has been affected by this in a big way.

Today they will be having a memorial service for the babies and I hope that you can take a little bit of time out of your crazy day to say a little prayer for them and for these little souls to rest in peace. Thank you!

Love to all,
Vanessa

4 comments:

Damaris said...

Vane: I am so sorry. I have begun to pray. I promise to continue to intercede for them...especially for Natalie...losing a child is one of the most heart wrenching events in a womans life. Only time and God gives us some measure of acceptance. My deepest condolences, my friend.
BIG HUG TO YOU

Anonymous said...

Scrappy,
I will pray for them and knowthe God will provide the peace that they so badly need to find in this horrible situation. One cannot begin to imagine what they are going through. As a mother myself, I feel for her.
God Bless
Jeanie

Ady said...

I have prayed for them since you told me on Sunday. I can't even imagine what she must be feeling. Jorge was affected greatly by the services today. It's so sad... Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Vane, siento mucho lo que le esta pasando a tu amiga te prometo que voy ha orar por todos ellos,para que Dios todo poderoso pueda darles la paz y la fortaleza que en estos momentos ellos necesitan. No te imaginas cuanto me ha afectado esta noticia, me da mucha tristesa cuando algo le pasa a los niƱos porque ellos son tan indefenso. Yo siempre leo tu blog y el de Ady pero no se muy bien como usarlo por eso nunca te escribo.
Carinos, Alma.