Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm off to Atlanta...

Thank you all for your emails and prayers for Natalie and Tommy and their little twins. My heart goes out to them. I was filling out a card this morning for them and it hit me. What do you say at a time like this? I just hope they are able to find some comfort knowing that God is with them...

Well, my friends, I am heading to Atlanta and then I'm off to New York City for a business meeting on Monday... That means that I will most likely not be blogging till I return on Tuesday... I'll miss you!

In the meantime, let me leave you with some eye candy that I will be receiving this month (I can't wait for that happy mail to arrive!) and some kits that are tempting me right now.

Some of this month's goodies from The Scarlet Lime...



Here's the April kit I will be receiving from Cocoa Daisy -- it's already sold out!



This is the delicious May Project kit from Work in Progress...



And a sneak peek at the main kit...



So many goodies out there and shameless enabling... I must try to resist all the temptation. LOL!!!

Peace and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Damaris said...

Hey girl, no sneaks peeks. I am just too tired. Yet, my dear, I promise not to let you down. Have a safe trip..and thanks for the eye candy!!
HUGS

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.
I know how she must feel.

have a safe trip and come back soon.

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels :) Look at all that fun stuff you get to play with when you get home. Blessings to Natalie & Tommy xo

Mika said...

Have a great trip. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)