Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December Daily 2011


I am getting closer to finishing up my December Daily album. My goal is to finish it completely by the end of January :) I think I can do it! This is my fourth December Daily album (2007, 2009, 2010, 2011). I skipped 2008 because, although I started an album cover, I just wasn't inspired to continue. It was just after my Mami passed away (seems like just yesterday).

So here's a peek at my album cover and first pages... I have lots more done, but I haven't photographed anything. I am just six days away from being done, but then I need to add a few more embellies and finish the numbers on my divider pages. Truth is that it's a LOT of fun and I enjoy the process so much. I love documenting our holidays, especially since it's my favorite time of the year! It just gets a bit tedious after January rolls around and you want to get it done :)

So without further ado, here's a sneak peek...



My front cover may change a little because I am thinking that I will need a large ribbon to tie around the album to keep it closed. It's getting really fat. LOL!





I'll share more of the album later this month... You likey?

6 comments:

Maritza said...

Love the title. Can't wait to see more.

Ady said...

Your album is turning out so beautiful. I have 10 to finish mine. I know I can too.

Sharon said...

I likey! Props to you for getting it done!

Dawn said...

Just saw your December Daily.. Love it.

hoganshoesonsale said...

Likewise, fitness sneakers consist of four subcategories, Moncler Shoesincluding aerobic sneaker, cross-trainers, walking sneakers and running sneakers. Belstaff Bags
For your work outs and warm ups, aerobic sneaker will be the best companion. Ugg Boots 5815 Classic Tall The moisture absorption lining and soft insole provide you gentle comfort as well as supportive cushioning. Cheap Rosetta Stone
Rubber outsole featured in aerobic sneakers enables you excellent traction and durability.

ie said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas