Sunday, October 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but life has been very hectic. I'm back at work and it's been VERY busy and then when I get home my time is devoted to the baby... I have been posting updates on Facebook along the way so send me a friend request if you are on Facebook! :)

Today is my birthday and I am feeling very blessed to have such a beautiful healthy and happy baby girl. How lucky am I?! I love my Gracie girl!

Last night, I got to hang out with my scrappy friends thanks to my bestie who planned an outing to Paper Niche. We had a great time scrapping, talking, eating and talking some more. My sweet friends got me cool presents and we cut a delicious cake. How fun!! I got home at 2 am :) THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Here are some photos from today. We had an awesome dinner at CVI.CHE 105 in Downtown Miami. YUM! Our family joined us so we had a pretty big group.






Have a wonderful week and I'll be back blogging very soon :)

6 comments:

Ady said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. Love you lots. Grace is such a beauty.

Maritza said...

Happy birthday! Grace looks so big. She's beautiful.

Caryl Hope said...

Happiest of birthdays Vanessa!!! More blessing and good health! Cheers!!!

stretch mark removal cream said...

I love the color of your blouse. simply attractive.

hoganshoesonsale said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid. Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.

ie said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas