Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WINNER!!!!

Good evening my bloggy friends :)

I've been working so much lately and I've been so tired that I can hardly blog these days, but that will change soon (hopefully!)... Work should calm down a bit come next week.



I used the random number generator on Random.org to select a number between 1 and 7 and it chose 4. It took me forever to figure out how to add the screen image from Random.org onto this post because I couldn't figure out how to create a screen shot on a PC to save my life... It's so easy on a Mac! LOL!

Anyway, the 4th comment was from Caryl Hope! CONGRATS Caryl!!! Please send me an email with your mailing address and I will ship your print out to you by next week. :)

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Oh, one more thing! Have you seen the new SLICE Fabrique? It's so cool!!!



I don't sew, but this is super cool and maybe I would actually use this to create fabric embellies for my layouts and projects... Love this! Check out these awesome projects on Laura Vegas's blog.

I'm off to catch some zzz's...

1 comment:

Caryl Hope said...

Woohoo! Thanks Vanessa!!!

Sorry, I had my hands full with my sick chickies...so only got to visit your blog today. LOVE Kelly Rae and this will be my first artwork from her. It's even more special to me coming from you. {{{hugs}}}

Sad to say, I haven't found my mojo on the scrapbooking front but that Slice Fabrique is certainly interesting! Might just be the key, huh? :-)