Friday, December 25, 2009

The Magic of Christmas


I just want to wish you all a beautiful and magical Christmas! Thank you so much for visiting my blog throughout the year and leaving me some sweet comments. They make me very happy :)

I truly believe that this is the most magical time of the year, the most wonderful time, a time to celebrate and be with loved ones. I miss my parents and grandparents so, so much right now. But through the sadness and the tears, I know they're with me right now... and I know God is caring for them (and for us!)

Merry wishes and joyful dreams!
Vanessa

2 comments:

Ady said...

Merry Christmas!!! I love you mutto, mutto, mutto...

Anonymous said...

Hope your Christmas was filled with joy and wonderful moments! Wishing you and your family the best of 2010 and the coming years. :-)

I love looking at your December Daily and hope to see the rest of the album. For me, I am catching up on a few things and hope I can work on the album soon...