Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a great weekend!



We spent the day on Saturday celebrating my wonderful friend's birthday and scrapping. What a great combination. LOL!

Here's Damaris opening presents and enjoying her birthday celebration... She received so many awesome gifts! I made her this card using some Heidi Swapp goodies in her favorite color combo: BRIGHT PINK, black and white. I also gave her a ceramic teapot with a silver chandelier on the front. So chic and so Damaris! And I created a round acrylic album for her to insert her birthday photos...





Here are some photos of the album I made for her...








I got to sit next to my buddy, Margie, who I always have such a great time hanging out with... she's so fun and fabulous! Thanks for all the laughs!



And finally a group picture of most of the girls (some had to leave early!).



Have a great week! Peace and happy scrapping!

xoxo,
Vanessa

7 comments:

Trish said...

Oh Vanessa--I LOVE looking at all the pictures of you gals!! Your album looks wonderful and I KNOW Damaris must have loved it!! You are a sweetheart and a half--Hugs my friend!!

bwgayoso said...

I had so much fun at this birthday party! It was especially good to spend time with friends.

Damaris said...

OMG!!!! THAT ALBUM!!!! WOW!!!
HUGS,
ME
PS: THAT CHANDELIER POT & THE BOX!!!!!! WOW!!!

Dayami said...

Hey! Had a little time so I was checking you girls blogs. I am TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR SCRAPROOM!!!! It is FABULOUS!!!
Loving this gorgeous mini too. And you girls look like you had a GREAT time at Damaris' bday party. I cannot wait to join you guys. Soon, soon. Thats what I keep telling myself. 2 more months and Mia (God willing) will be eating FOOD! YEA!!
Hugs,
Dayami :)
ps keep in touch

Ryzmomplus2 said...

What a great birthday! What a beautiful album!

Margie said...

My homie! Miss you already. Well my dear, I've been trying to follow your blog but for the life of me I can't find the "follow my blog" option anywhere on your blog so as soon as that comes up...I'm there! Oh, you should see the chip board butterfly album. It's all covered up and the front is all decorated. I think it looks cute if I do say so myself! I'll post pics soon. Promise. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, I still love you even if you abandoned me and Ady FOR MORE SPACE...I totally understand. A girl's gotta have her priorities straight, right? hugs :) oh, i still have that basket, if you want it. ady doesn't have space for it.