Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm still alive!!!!!

Hi my friends,

I'm so sorry that I have neglected the blog lately, but I have honestly been completely overwhelmed with personal events and with work. It's hard to find the time (and the inspiration) to blog these days, but I'm getting back into it now!!! Here's a recap of the past month:

1- I spent a week in San Marcos, California with my family from Miami, Sacramento and Tennessee. We gathered there for Mami's funeral.
2- I participated in ScrapPink at Damaris' house in honor of breast cancer awareness. We had lots of fun and it was good therapy for me. I got to work on my BVI vacation album (wait till you see it -- I'm not done yet!)
3- I celebrated my birthday with my scrappy gals. They are the best ever! I was lucky enough to receive great gifts and I had a great time scrapping some of my CA family photos. Here's a pic of all of us...


4- My hubby invited family over and we cut a cake for my birthday on Oct. 16. He also sent me beautiful flowers to my office! :-)




I think I need a bigger kitchen in my house to fit Richard's family and mine (my camera is taking neon-colored pics. I swear I don't have a neon kitchen! LOL!)...




5- My hubby and I celebrated our 4-year anniversary on Oct. 23. We celebrated by going to Schnebly's Redland Winery on Friday night with our best friends. Then, yesterday we spent the day together and he took me to the Cinebistro at Dolphin Mall. Love the concept! (If you haven't been there yet, go check it out!)
6- I found myself in the midst of the most hectic 4th quarter ever at work!!! (Seriously, you have no idea!) We're still trying to wrap up several pubs that need to be finalized, printed and shipped before the end of the year.
7- I created the most adorable Thanksgiving Turkey album thanks to Damaris and her awesome class... I love it!!! Wait till you see this!!!

I will post some photos of my California trip and recent scrappy projects later this week... Peace and happy scrapping!

9 comments:

Ady said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday and anniversary. BTW, I am not pregnant as the photo of your birthday portrays. LOL... What is up with that photo of me! Aghhhh...

Damaris said...

I am so glad you are back...Thank goodness I know where you are at...I was about to send out a search party for you!! LOL. So glad you enjoyed your birthday. They are fun aren't they? Thanks for the compliments. I am pretty happy with that darn turkey. It gave me a hard time, but man, it is kicking..isn't it? He, hE,he
HUGS!!!

Maritza said...

Missed your blogs. Glad your back. Happy birthday! Looks like you guys know how to party. Hope to see you on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

so glad to see you back. I can totally understand the caios you've been experiencing (been there, done that!) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend :-). also, I'm glad I'm part of some of your good experiences these days!!

Rena

Sharon said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished projects. I did the turkey too. It is beautiful!

Trish said...

Adorable pics my friend!! You MUST bring that turkey album with you when you come up here in a couple weeks, promise? See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

good to see someone else is neglecting their blog like me :) Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!
Hope this month is a little less hectic.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're still alive...i've been struggling myself. Can't wait to see that Turkey album. For some reason I just can't seem to get my booty over to Damaris's house to take one of her awesome classes...grr. Post pictures pretty please!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday AND anniversary!!