Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a crazzzzzyyyyyyy week!

Hi my friends!

It's been non-stop for me these past few days! I've had tons of work and I also had my aunt here visiting from California.

On Saturday, I got to scrap with Ady, Lou and Barb at Damaris's house and we had a blast. It was so good to see you girls! I got five layouts done. I worked on some submissions so I cannot post them here on my blog, but I promise to post some LO's soon... I miss sharing my work with y'all. :-) Damaris, that "mofongo" was awesome! Oh, the "arroz con gandules" and "pollo asado" was pretty good, too. LOL!

This past weekend, my DH and I also went to Sanibel Island since his family rented a condo for the weekend and we had a good time hanging out at the beach. We're hoping to go back there during the 4th of July weekend.

Today I'm off to Central America for work and I will not be back till Thursday so I will blog again then and I'll post some new pics and layouts, too!

Hugs to all and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Ady said...

Have a safe trip. I'll miss talking to you...

bwgayoso said...

I had fun on scrapping with you on Saturday!! Have a safe trip ; )

Damaris said...

will miss you my friend. so glad you had a good time. QUE MOFONGO? nico! lol
bE SAFE!!!
hugs...

Trish said...

I can't wait to see your creations! Have fun on the trip--even though it is work related! Can't wait to scrap with you all too...