Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Scrappy time...

I got to spend the entire day Saturday celebrating Barb's birthday, scrapping and doing our Secret Santa exchange. I had a blast. I need more days like that! Here is a layout I made that day. I used some of my Jenny Bowlin stash.



And these are the rest of my layouts using Cocoa Daisy's October kit with Tara Whitney's favorite products. Love these bright, cheerful papers and embellies!


A scraplift of Kim Musgrove from Cocoa Daisy's gallery...

Inspired by Stephanie Howell from the Cocoa Daisy gallery...


This is a mini album I created using the same Cocoa Daisy kit and Heidi Swapp playing cards. Click here to see the rest of it...



For the gift exchange, my Secret Santa was Anilu. Boy, oh boy, I must have been a good girl this year! I got lots of goodies and a Handmade by Anilu wood and turquoise necklace and earrings that I am in love with. Check it out!



Tonight, I worked on a little surprise for my hubby. He's working on a project in Chicago and he got to see snow today. I'm so jealous! It's been a while since I got to play in the snow. Anyway, he'll be back soon, so I'll let you in on the secret later... Shhhh!

Happy holidays!

5 comments:

Ady said...

I love all your layouts and your CKU mini. I had an amazing time too and I am so happy I accomplished so much too. I know your secret :-)

Trish said...

Hey Vanessa! LOVE that CKU mini--need to study it more on SIS! Love the lo's too--way cute! I think you've convinced me that I need that pink JBS paper now...:) Enabler!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

SOOO glad you liked your gifts. I loved putting them together for you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I agree it was lots of fun! Your layouts and mini album turned out beautiful!